BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 13, 2010

Not Everything Is Fun


When I started to join BASHAR........
Ya Allah I loved it so much
I was truly happy and really enjoyed it
love the kids, work to be done, everything

Then, my teacher asked me to be constructor at the in front for aerobic exercise
Ya Allah! a "Naqibah Leader" to be at the front of hundred students for the exercise??????
no! I refused! definitely! but.....
she got mad with me and she said that she had done everything to raise me for the "PKR"
but it looked like I didn't appreciate it
oh! I did not want it!!!!!
confused! to care about my reputation or my teacher's heart??????? no!!!!!!!

until....
K.mimi asked me whether I could handled it or not?
but I loved it! seriously! it hard for me to let it go away just like that....

then....
I tried my best to become a good leader.....
but......
it hard to make everyone satisfied!
it hard!!
really hard!!!!
I just could cry when think about it
jealous with "PKB" which loved by everyone in the "BASHAR"......
but it didn't mean that i hate her because me too. just liked everyone

however,
nothing could change their mind on me
even they didn't.....
but I still love them......
sincerely!

2 comments:

  1. memang susah nak bagi semua orang sayang kita...tapi ape yang penting kite kene sayang diri kita dan jadi ape yang kite mahu kerana hidup hanya sekali dan buat ape kite hidup kalau biukan untuk mengecapi kebahagiaan diri.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks shahnon
    appreciate it a lot
    kisah lame~

    ReplyDelete